Bargain GBS 8118 Arcade Game Multi JAMMA 2 in 1 Switch Remote Control JAMMA PC Board Jamma Switcher-in Joysticks from Consumer Electronics on AliExpress offer
Cheap 2 in 1 jamma, Buy Quality controle pc arcade directly from China arcade pc Suppliers: GBS-8118 Arcade Game Multi JAMMA 2 in 1 Switch Remote Control JAMMA PC Board Jamma Switcher Enjoy ✓Free Shipping Worldwide! ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Easy Return.
- Now you can plug 2 different Jamma PCB into one cabinet and select the game you want to play with the press of a switch control .To install just plug the PCB into your existing Jamma harness. It install easily and working perfect.
- Install two different JAMMA (or non-JAMMA with the use of a JAMMA Adapter) PCBs into a single JAMMA cabinet with ease! This 2-in-1 MultiJAMMA switcher board is simple to install and works with just a quick press of the button. Included is a wired switch function.
- This 2-in-1 MultiJAMMA Switcher board operates differently than the larger 6-in-1 MultiJAMMA Switcher board. First, both slots (1 & 2) are simultaneously powered on together unlike the 6-in-1 switch will only power on a single slot at once. This provides seamless quick switching between the two installed boards. Also this is a must if installing in a public game room (so the customer does not have to wait for the second game board to power on and test itself if selected...the game would already be up and ready to go).
- Multiple input options (Inputs through JAMMA slots, VGA connections, RGB-S Connections, and L/R Audio inputs)
- On initial power up, slot 1 automatically is enabled and plays.
- Both slots power on together
- Switcher routes +5VDC, +12VDC, and -5VDC
- Switcher routes SERVICE & TEST button functions, plus up to 4 shooter buttons per player
- Setup is quick and easy
- Install the 2-in-1 MultiJAMMA Switcher PCB into your JAMMA ready arcade cabinet (on cabinet floor is ideal if possible)
- Connect the 2-in-1 MultiJAMMA Switcher PCB into your JAMMA cabinets connector
- Install your other JAMMA PCB (or non-JAMMA PCB with the use of a JAMMA Adapter) into one of the open 2-in-1 MultiJAMMA Switcher PCB slots (Slot farthest from the JAMMA connection is slot 1 / closest is slot 2). When plugging in the Jamma boards the front of the board (Front has the monitor port on it) goes to the front of the switch, the front of the switch has the two VGA input ports.
- Power on your cabinet and enjoy
- Technical Notes: This switcher will not switch the video with the 400-in-1 Pandora V2 PCB board using VGA video. In order to work with this board the VGA video need to be manually switched using a VGA switch box. Short of the video needing to be switch on a separate switch all other functions will switch properly. If you are using a CGA tube monitor then there is no issues.
- Monitor: If you are using a CGA monitor then you simply wire the monitor off of the Jamma harness, If you are using a VGA monitor then you have to set your Jamma boards to VGA then plug both of your Jamma boards VGA ports from the boards to the VGA input of the switch using a male to male VGA cord